Apple Pie Jello Shots:
- 1½ cups Apple Juice
- 1½ cups Apple Cider
- 4 Envelopes (1 Oz. Each) Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 cup Whisper Creek Sipping Cream, chilled
- 2 Tbsp Sugar Garnish:
- Whipped Cream Cinnamon Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Combine apple juice and apple cider and heat until boiling.
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold vodka in large bowl; let stand 1 minute.
- Add hot juice and stir until gelatine completely dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved. Pour into the plastic shot containers.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Top each serving with whipped cream, sprinkle with cinnamon and top with a cherry if you like.
Honey Crisp Apple Sangria:
- 3 cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish)
- 2 honeycrisp apples, chopped
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 3 (750 ml) bottle red wine (I suggest a red wine called Spanish Quarter)
- 1 and 3/4 cups homemade apple cider (or store bought)
- 1/2 cup brandy (we recommend Paul Masson Peach Grande Amber Brandy)
- 1/4 cup orange juice (or juice from 2 medium oranges)
- juice from 1 lemon
- club soda, to taste (you can also substitute with a light/diet ginger ale)
- Throw the cinnamon sticks, apples, and orange slices in a large pitcher. Add your apple cider, Spanish Quartet red wine, Paul Masson Peach Grande Amber Brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice. Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 8 – 24 hours. Take a taste test. If you would like it a bit sweeter, add in 1-2 Tablespoons of sugar, honey, stevia, or agave.
- To top it all off, dip your glass rim in cinnamon-sugar rim (highly recommended). Moisten the rim of your glasses with water, turn the glass upside down and dip it into a mix of cinnamon and sugar. Pour in the sangria with fruit and add a splash of club soda (or light/diet ginger ale). Add a garnish of cinnamon sticks and an orange on the side if you so desire and enjoy!